SM Cirius E-Band Radio
Part Number: SMC-80G2500EL-1FT
Manufacturer: Star Microwave
Category: Microwave Radios
The SM Cirius E-Band provide a turn-key solution for carrier grade mobile backhaul application.
As compact full outdoor radio equipment, the Advantage SM Cirius E-Band integrates all functions in a chassis and does not need an extra installation site. Therefore, it allows mobile service providers to construct and operate networks at lower costs than traditional split mount radio equipment.
The SM Cirius E-Band supports the “Power over Ethernet (PoE)” function, which provides DC power and Ethernet service access with a single Ethernet cable through a DC Power Injector.
- Operates at a high frequency band (71-76 GHz or 81-86 GHz),
- RF Bandwidth 250 and 500MHz
- Supports multiple modulation schemes, including QPSK/16-QAM/32-QAM/64-QAM/128-QAM/256-QAM Hitless ACM (Adaptive Coding and Modulation)
- Provides an air-interface capacity for up to 2.6 Gbit/s.
- Ethernet Throughput 2.6 Gbps (with SFP)
- Automatic Transmit Power Control adaptively controls RF transmit power to support maximum capacity under all link conditions
- IEEE1588v2 PTP protocol
- LTE/4G/5G Backhaul
- Fiber Extension
- Mobile Backhaul
- Local Area Network Extension
- Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN)